The administrator of personal data is Alkemie Group Bodnar Spółka komandytowa, ul. Inżynierska 13, 81-512 Gdynia, a commercial law company registered by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000545874, NIP: PL8943060126, REGON: 360952167, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
The Administrator complies with the principles set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR". The Administrator appropriately secures Users' personal data against unlawful access by third parties, in particular by encrypting personal data, archiving personal data, evaluating measures to secure personal data, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services.
The User's personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- enabling the use of the functionalities of the website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/, including the online store, and for any eventual determination, investigation or defense against claims, for analytical and archival purposes, for accounting purposes, and also for offering products and services directly to Users by the Administrator (direct marketing). Data for these purposes will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b), c) and f) of the GDPR, i.e. when: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
transferring the User's personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with:
- providing the online store with the service of providing infrastructure for payment processing over the Internet by the Bank (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
- servicing and settling payments made by online store customers over the Internet using payment instruments by the Bank (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
- for the purpose of verifying the proper performance of agreements concluded with the online store by the Bank, in particular ensuring the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) of the Regulation).
TRANSFER OF USER'S PERSONAL DATA TO Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF OFFERING PAYMENT FOR PURCHASED GOODS OR SERVICES BY Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. UNDER A MANDATE AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE "BUY WITH TWISTO" FORMULA AND VERIFYING THE PROPER PERFORMANCE OF SUCH MANDATE AGREEMENTS BY Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. (LEGAL BASIS: ART. 6 SEC. 1 LIT. F) OF THE REGULATION).
- ING Bank Śląski S.A.
- Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
On our websites, third parties place information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on your end device (e.g. computer, smartphone) and access them. These are our trusted partners with whom we constantly cooperate to tailor ads on our and their websites, as well as the services we and our trusted partners provide, to your needs and interests. Such a trusted partner is a company from the Wirtualna Polska group.
If the user's personal data is provided for the purpose of transferring their personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. prior to the conclusion of a sales contract for goods (or services) purchased in the online store, providing such data is a condition for concluding the sales contract due to the business model adopted by the online store. If the user's personal data is provided to the bank in connection with the processing and settlement of payments made by the user for payments to the online store via the Internet using payment instruments, providing such data is required to execute the payment and provide confirmation of its execution by the bank to the online store. If the user's personal data is provided to the bank to verify the proper performance of agreements concluded with the online store, in particular to ensure the protection of payers' interests in connection with their complaints, providing such data is required to enable the execution of the agreement concluded between the online store and the bank. If the user's personal data is provided to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering the user to pay for the price of the purchased goods or services by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. under a mandate agreement including the "Buy with Twisto" formula and making this formula available through the online store, providing such data and processing it for this purpose is required due to the business model adopted by the online store and to execute the agreement concluded between the online store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
The processing of users' personal data for the purpose of marketing the products or services of Alkemie Group Bodnar Spółka komandytowa's business partners will only take place after the user has given their consent on the basis of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) of the Regulation.
The scope of processed personal data includes all data provided by Alkemie Group Bodnar Spółka komandytowa to perform a contract of which the data subject is a party, i.e.:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- address of residence
- phone number
- delivery address
Data may be processed to the extent necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of GDPR).
The user has the right to:
- access their data and receive a copy of it;
- correct (rectify) their data;
- delete their data - if the user believes that we have no basis for processing their data;
- restrict the processing of data - if the user believes that we have incorrect data about them or are processing it unlawfully; or the user does not want us to delete it because they need it to establish, pursue or defend claims; or during the time when the user objects to the processing of data;
- object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes and the right to object to the processing of data based on legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to us;
- data portability - the user has the right to receive their personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format based on a contract or consent, and the user may also instruct the controller to transmit this data directly to another controller;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority - if the user believes that we are processing their data unlawfully, they may file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority;
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data - at any time, the user has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data that the controller processes based on their consent; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The user voluntarily and consciously provides all data; however, failure to provide basic data necessary for user identification makes it impossible to provide services in the form of selling products and performing other activities that are the basis for the functioning of the Alkmie Service.
The following categories of entities may have access to user personal data:
authorized employees and associates of the controller;
service providers supplying the controller with technical and organizational solutions enabling the performance of a contract for the provision of services of the Alkmie Service's functionality and management of the controller's organization (in particular courier and postal companies, IT service providers, legal and advisory service providers and their authorized employees and associates);
The controller will not transfer or allow the transfer of personal data provided by the user outside the EEA, unless it takes measures necessary to ensure that the transfer is in compliance with GDPR. Such measures may include, in particular, the transfer of personal data to a recipient in a country which according to the European Commission's decision ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data or to a recipient in the United States who has certified compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
User personal data will be processed no longer than necessary, i.e. for the period of having an account on the website https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ or subscribing to the newsletter, and after deletion or resignation from the newsletter until the expiration of the limitation period of any claims that the controller may raise and that may be raised against the controller.
Access to the User's personal data may be granted to the following categories of entities:
authorized employees and associates of the Administrator;
service providers supplying the Administrator with technical and organizational solutions that enable the performance of the Service provision agreement and the management of the Administrator's organization (in particular courier and postal companies, IT and marketing service providers, legal and advisory service providers, and their authorized employees and associates);
The Administrator will not transfer or allow the transfer of personal data provided by the User outside the EEA, unless it takes measures necessary to ensure that the transfer is in compliance with the GDPR. Such measures may include, in particular, transferring personal data to a recipient in a country that, according to a decision of the European Commission, ensures an adequate level of personal data protection, or to a recipient in the United States that has certified compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
The personal data of Users will be processed no longer than necessary, i.e., for the period of having an account on the https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ website or signing up for the newsletter, and after deleting or unsubscribing from the newsletter, until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims that the Administrator may make or that may be made against the Administrator. Therefore, we will not process data for longer than 10 years after deleting an account. Personal data processed for purposes covered by the consent statement will be processed for those purposes until the consent is revoked, and after its revocation, until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims that the Administrator may make or that may be made against the Administrator.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
Users using the services, products, and offers of the Administrator may be asked to provide some of their personal data in certain cases. We only require data that is necessary for the proper functioning of the service and the execution of orders. Failure to provide the required data will result in the blocking of the possibility of performing the actions to which the data related.
SUBSCRIBING TO NEWSLETTER
Subscribing to the electronic newsletter on the https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ website requires providing your e-mail address and agreeing to receive commercial information electronically. The e-mail addresses obtained in this way are added to the website's mailing list. An e-mail address is necessary to be able to send the newsletter to the user.
ORDERING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Ordering services and products offered by the https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ website requires providing more detailed address data in the appropriate form. Required fields are marked.
The website reserves the right to send commercial information to people whose contact details it has and who have agreed to receive them.
Commercial information refers directly to our website (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial lists, and commercial information sent regarding our products and services.
Commercial information is filtered to the extent possible to ensure that the user receives only relevant messages, the amount is limited, and they are sent sporadically.
The https://www.alkmie.com/pl/ website uses cookie technology, i.e., small text files saved on the client's computer, identifying them each time they connect to the online store from that computer. Cookies are also used to collect statistical data for the company's purposes only. This data does not violate the user's privacy and is protected from third-party access.
It is possible to disable cookie support in the internet browser's options. The way to disable files depends on the type of browser used.
CONTACTING THE ADMINISTRATOR